Join us for our annual Walk & 5K Fun Run for Life and help us raise $100,000! The money raised at this event will help AMC serve more women and men that are facing unplanned pregnancies or making sexual health choices.
8am – 5K Begins
9am – Walk Begins
2 Things For You To Do
1. Click here to register! Every person attending must be registered, including children and infants. Please, no family registrations.
2. Set a a fundraising goal for yourself and set up your personal donation page. We are challenging each attendee to raise $400, but you are more than welcome to raise more. Everyone that raises $400 or more, will get a free t-shirt! We are using a new donation platform this year. We recognize that there will be questions, but we know this will be a better platform in the long run. In order for people to donate in your name, you must create an account in our portal and set up a personal donation page following the 7 steps below.
Please read through the entirety of the instructions. You must follow ALL of these instructions for someone to donate to your walk campaign.
7 steps to sign up for the AMC donation portal and set up your personal fundraising page
- To set up an account in our portal, click on this link: https://app.donorview.com/ARXM
- This will take you to a web page. Click on the small orange words in the right corner that say, “Sign Up.”
- Once you do this, there will be an email sent to you from Donorview about your portal activation.
- Go to this email and click on the link that says, “Login.” Put in the email and password you used to create the account.
- Once you sign in, you will go to a new web page. On the top of the page, in the middle, click on the option that says, “Peer to Peer.”
- This will take you to a page that will allow you to join or start a team, name your page, set your fundraising goal, and choose your color theme. You can also upload videos and pictures. Make sure to click the blue button on the right that says “Save” when you are done customizing your page.
- Find the link towards the top of the page that says, “This is the link to your fundraising page” and send it to your friends and family!
Please read through all of the instructions. If you still have questions after reading through the entirety of the instructions, you are more than welcome to call Hannah at 760-741-9796 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are grateful for your patience as we are moving to this new platform!
Click here to become a sponsor of the Walk
Sorry, for insurance purposes no pets are allowed at this event.
Please no parking in Sports Center.