Join us for our annual Baby Bottle Drive and help us raise $50,000! This will take place August 2nd-30th.
This is a fun way to be a part of the great work the Lord is doing here at AMC! We love this event for two reasons. One – The Baby Bottle Drive brings together a congregation. Two – It includes kids and gets them involved in growing the legacy of AMC.
There are 5 easy steps to being a part of this event!
- Picking up baby bottles from AMC in the month of July.
- Distribute the baby bottles to your congregation 8/2. Would you consider taking 50 baby bottles this year? Your church can fill up the bottles with bills, coins, and checks.
- Remind your congregation 8/23 to bring back the bottles the following week.
- Receive the filled up bottles from your congregation 8/30.
- Bring back the filled up bottles to AMC 9/2.
Check the participating list below to see if your congregation is participating in this event. If you would like to set up a baby bottle drive with your church, please email Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Baby Bottle Drive
If your church is not participating, but you would like to, we have good news! This year, we are doing a virtual baby bottle drive. No physical bottles needed for this, you can fill up your bottle online. Click on the bottle below, to fill up your virtual baby bottle!
Bethel Baptist Church
Broadway Baptist Church
Community Lutheran Church Escondido
Community Lutheran Church San Marcos
Cross Connection Church
Emmanuel Faith Community Church (Resonate Services)
Escondido First Church of the Nazarene
Gloria Dei Lutheran Church
Valley Center Community Church