- To be informed of Alternatives Medical Clinic mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on Alternatives Medical Clinic governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in the stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to Alternatives Medical Clinic most recent audited financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by the law.
- To be assured that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To be assured in the knowledge that Alternatives Medical Clinic does not sell, trade or otherwise share its mailing lists.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
- To be informed how personal information will be used and how to be removed from any Alternatives Medical Clinic mailing or phone contact list.